Kristen & Justin held a beautiful rustic fall classic Jersey Shore wedding ceremony at Allaire Chapel located in Allaire Village in Wall Township, NJ on Nov 12th. Their wedding day was simply amazing: from the beautiful weather that they had to their joyous personalities filling the room with love and laughter. It is hard to describe just how magical their day truly was. You can see from the pictures below that everyone had a blast from dawn to dusk!
Kristen & Justin added a ton of personal touches to their day from the wine/love letter box that they sealed during their ceremony to their hand written thank you post cards that were displayed on each individual place setting at the reception tables.
“There is a loose vintage beachy travel theme with our place cards being set up in an antique suitcase we found in New Hope, PA and all of the tables being named after a Jersey Shore town with vintage “Greetings From” post cards for each guest. We will also play ‘Edelweiss’ at the reception, which is a song that is very important to the bride’s family as my late grandfather was from Austria and we have always played that at every family gathering. ”
These are just a few examples of the many special details that Kristen & Justin had sprinkled throughout their special day. I am so honored to have been chosen to document this amazing couples union.
Check out their awesome wedding day below!
- Wildflowers Florist, Belmar, NJ
- Pin It Up Bridal, Belmar, NJ
- Mikaela Bridal from Barefoot Bride in Red Bank
- Badgley Mischka
My jewelry is new from Swarovski My veil is also new, and was made by one of my friend’s dads!
- Dessy from Bella Bridesmaids
- Calvin Klein suit for Justin, Tommy Hilfiger suits for the groomsmen
- All are wearing the same burgundy Calvin Klein tie and a slim tie clip
- Concorde Limousine (we are getting a 15-passenger mini bus)
- Jewelry by Ketti from Gemsmith in Toms River, NJ– custom designed made by Ketti
- Chocolate Carousel, Belmar, NJ
- Elite Entertainment– Corey
- my sister Katie English is doing the video as her gift, Katieography
- Bridal Music
Historic Chapel at Allaire | 4265 Atlantic Avenue, Wall, NJ • The Breakers on the Ocean | 1507 Ocean Avenue, Spring Lake, NJ