I have been writing this blog on and off for about 12 years and I have not written many personal posts so here goes!
Now, some of you who do know me a little, may know that I was:
- Met my husband on match.com!
- Moved in with him in 2012 & got engaged 3 weeks before we lost everything in Superstorm Sandy
- Married by husband in 2013 at a barn venue in northern New Jersey
- Had our first child in March 2017 & second in September 2019
- I went full time with my photography career in July 2017!
Now for the real meat, what didn’t you know?
- We live on an island & across the street from the bay, so we have a stunning view. I love watching the sunset each day from my windows and deck.
- I love to sing when I am by myself in the car, loudly…
- I am a certified art teacher but never held a teaching job, only subbed
- I love stand up paddle boarding & kayaking with my husband
- I have a hard time saying S’mores, I say Sa-mores
- I have 3 older brothers, 2 of which are half brothers (& fraternal twins!)
- My Mom is also a fraternal twin!
- I love breakfast and vow to eat it everyday
- I want to have 4 kids, preferably 2 boys & 2 girls or 3 boys and 1 girl, lol – (Like My husband and I’s families)
- I want to start a crafting business but find it hard to make time for another dream 🙂