Due to the recent virus outbreak, I will be implementing new measures at the studio to ensure the maximum care for all parties attending photo sessions. Please take a moment to read the guidelines below to learn more.
- All areas & fabrics used in studio will be sanitized after every session.
- All props are sanitized with a non-chemical, hospital grade disinfectant.
- No outside props will be allowed until further notice.
- Only immediate family members will be allowed until further notice.
- Hand sanitizer will be given to you upon entry into the studio.
- No shoes will be allowed upon studio entry, please leave them at the door.
- I will be wearing a face mask to handle your baby.
- I ask that we maintain 6-feet distance between us at all times.
Do Your Part
In order to maintain the utmost safety, I ask that you consider these following steps to ensure my well being, as well as, your own.
- Please arrive in a face mask or cover.
- If you’ve been in contact with anyone other than your immediate family, please disclose to me 2 days prior to your appointment.
- Please cancel your appointment within 24 hours if you are experiencing any of these symptoms: Fever, cough, dizziness, lack of taste/smell, fatigue (not from lack of sleep).
I will be scheduling sessions with older babies first and I will only photograph 1 baby per day to provide ample time to allow for cleaning. The exact timeline will be dependent on state regulations, the most recent notice for re-opening is May 15th 2020. All policies and scheduling are subject to change.
Imagery By Marianne 480 Strickland Blvd Chadwick Beach (Toms River), NJ 08735